All orders are subject to product availability.
If a product is not currently in stock, we will contact you to advise on availability.
Pleasant to use on a daily basis, Avène Cicalfate Hand Restorative Barrier Cream has a dry touch and soothes very dehydrated hands and cracks, from the first application.
Avène Cicalfate Hand Restorative Barrier Cream is a water-resistant* cream that helps to restore**, soothe and protect hands, especially after frequent washing or repeated use of hydroalcoholic solutions that dry the skin.
- Restores hands dehydrated by cold, repeated washing and frequent use of hydroalcoholic gel.
- Soothes discomfort and tightness. Avène Cicalfate Hand Restorative Barrier Cream quickly comforts weakened skin.
- Soothes chapped and dehydrated skin and limits skin contaminants.
*Good water retention: 56.7% protection after 5 successive baths. Lipid index measurement on 11 subjects, single application.
**Promotes the restoration of dry skin.
Size: 100 mL
Cicalfate Hand Restorative Barrier Cream Ingredients: Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE. PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER. DIMETHICONE. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. OCTYLDODECANOL. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. GLYCERIN. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). CETYL ALCOHOL. COPPER SULFATE. DIMETHICONOL. DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. MAGNESIUM SULFATE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM. ZINC SULFATE.
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.