You will be charged $0 when you place an order online for a prescription refill. Once we receive your prescription order, we will contact you to:
- Process your insurance and payment. We direct bill to all private insurance plans.
- Confirm your delivery or pickup preferences.
- Discuss your medication, if required.
Your medication will be then be dispensed, and you will receive a notification when it is ready for pickup or has been sent out for delivery.
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.
This is the 3rd time I was told that the medication could be delivered the next day and was not for 1-2 weeks later. This time was actually 3 weeks after the request. Very disappointed.
So relieved that this online prescription refill was added.
Very streamlined process ONLY if you know the Rx#. There's nowhere on my account where I can see my list of prescriptions, so the prescriptions I only fill occasionally and don't know the Rx # for, there's no way to find out/view them to put in an order.