Your pharmacy. Where and when you need it.
Welcome to your Queen's University Pharmacy Hub – where convenience meets accessibility, and innovation meets affordability. We're located on campus in the ARC (Queen's Centre), and also offer free delivery anywhere in Canada. Delivery is always free.
Once you create your account and we verify your information you will be eligible for preferred pricing and benefits. This includes:
- 15 DrugSmart Circle points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases (what is this?)
- 10% off every Thursday on eligible over-the-counter products
- direct billing to all private insurance plans everywhere in Canada
- direct billing to the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program and OHIP+
- free shipping available across Canada
- access to a pharmacist 7 days a week by video or phone chat or by visiting our campus pharmacy
- access to a physician 7 days a week by video or phone chat
- complimentary prescription delivery available to everyone with or without private insurance
- a dispensing fee capped according to your insurance coverage
- access to the DrugSmart Concierge for exceptional support by email or live chat Mon. to Fri. 9am to 5pm EST
- order any pharmacy item online and pick it up on campus, or get it delivered to your residence, workplace, house, or even cottage
- get your deliveries in 100% compostable mailers and your prescription medications in eco-friendly vials (what is this?)
- access to DrugSmart's extensive Health Hub
How to get a new prescription
Ask your doctor to fax it directly to us at (613) 507-7773, or to the fax number of your preferred DrugSmart location. Order your prescription refills online or call your preferred DrugSmart.
What is my coverage?
- Undergraduate (AMS): Your Health Plan will cover your eligible prescription drug costs and vaccinations up to 80% (including Accutane), up to $3,000 per person, per benefit year. Eligible expenses for the dispensing fee are limited to $7 for each prescription or refill. This means that you'll have to pay 100% of that portion of the dispensing fee above $7. Learn more about your coverage here
- Graduate (SGPS): Your Health Plan will cover your eligible prescription drug costs and vaccinations up to 100% for generic drugs or 80% for brand-name drugs at the on-campus DrugSmart Pharmacy, and up to 80% for generic or brand-name drugs at all other pharmacies. The maximum is $5,000 per policy year. Eligible expenses for the dispensing fee are limited to $7 for each prescription or refill. This means that you will have to pay 100% of the portion of the dispensing fee above $7. Learn more about your coverage here
Please see our FAQs page for more info, and don't hesitate to message us on our live chat with any questions you may have. We're here to help!
DrugSmart Queen's Contact Card
• Send us a message or chat with us live Mon. to Fri. 9am to 5pm EST
• Visit us on campus in the ARC (Queen's Centre) at 284 Earl Street
• Ask your doctor to fax prescriptions to 1-613-507-7773
• Call us any day of the week at 1-613-507-7775
• Book a virtual pharmacist visit
• View operating hours
Popular itemsView all
We offer a personalized prescription service for every customer. Our team of pharmacists are committed to helping you manage your health, and ensuring you are well-informed about your medications. We provide consistent access and convenient service, including automated refills and online ordering. We are also a fully-licensed, NAPRA-compliant compounding pharmacy.
Shop personal careView all
Sports + nutrition
Fitness and nutrition are major factors when it comes to health. We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. We've come up with fun ways to inspire better health. You earn bonus points by participating in fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges, and can then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Shop sports + nutritionView all
Vitamins + supplements
Vitamins and minerals are micronutrients required by the body to carry out a range of normal functions. Many of these micronutrients are not produced in our bodies and must be derived from the food we eat. Supplements can play an important role when nutritional requirements are not met through diet alone.
Shop vitamins + supplementsView all
All DrugSmart Pharmacy locations are certified Travel Health Now™ Vaccination Centres.
Travel Health Now's mission is to prepare every traveller to confidently explore the world. Through innovation and exceptional health care providers, patients are provided a state-of-the-art travel health experience. Travellers can receive a virtual consult from anywhere, on any device, and get vaccinated at any DrugSmart location.
Shop travelView all
DermCafé gives you rapid access to online dermatology care wherever you are. Skip the traffic, long waitlists, & tedious paperwork.
After your dermatology appointment, you will be able get your prescriptions sent to DrugSmart with a simple click of a button. Whether it's a common medication or one that requires compounding, we will get it taken care of and ready for you as soon as possible.
Shop skincareView all
We use eco-friendly vials for medications and deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.